GWT Pleso framework
GWT Pleso Framework is a high-level framework based on GWT for creating visual AJAX database front-end user interfaces
A prototype of user interface for object or semantic databases
What is GWT Pleso Framework?
GWT Pleso Framework is a high-level framework for creating visual AJAX database front-end user interfaces, is based on Google Web Toolkit (GWT) and Java and distributed under LGPL license.
GWT Pleso Framework enables you to create automatically generated user interface based on business-logic classes.
It provides control panel solutions for:
- web-site management;
- database enterprise projects;
- other relation-based projects.
It has a set of components for manipulating user data such as DataGrid, DataTextBox, DataComboBox etc.
- clear, Java interfaces based model
- customizable automatically generated user forms
- user-input validation system
- flexible support for related data (child forms)
- authentication, authorization system
- error handling
- replaceable windows manager
- localization system
- paged data view
- text, numeric, date, time, enumeration, selection data controls
Take a look on: