GWT Pleso framework
GWT Pleso Framework is a high-level framework based on GWT for creating visual AJAX database front-end user interfaces
A prototype of user interface for object or semantic databases
New screenshots of projects, created with GWT-PFPosted by: Andrij Skaljuk - 27.03.2008, 14:09
New screenshots of commercial projects created with GWT-PF presented in gallery. GWT-PF, itself, have been appreciably improved - now user interface could be customized more flexible. Those features together with new visual components will appear in the next version of framework after some code refactor for public release.
Both projects were developed by pleso.net team:
- CityClubCard - administrative panel for loyalty operator with discount-bonus program. First commercial solution with GWT-PF.
- ProCo Centre - control panel for an insurance company. Some new widgets were developed specially for this project: FileUpload, Multi-checkbox panel, Wizard, SideBar. There are features, added to framework:
- change form behavior in runtime;
- data type indication for individual form field;
- numbers formatting in grid and forms;