GWT Pleso framework
GWT Pleso Framework is a high-level framework based on GWT for creating visual AJAX database front-end user interfaces
A prototype of user interface for object or semantic databases
Demo of vector graphics in browser on GWT+DojoPosted by: Nazar Leush - 03.04.2008, 01:42
Tags: demo, dojo, gwt
We received a few requests to share experience of using vector graphics in the interface. This is quiet simple task, so as example we publishing little demo. It has documented code and developed on GWT using Dojo library to maintain SVG (VML) graphics.
First of all look at the demo:
In sources you can find:
- inclusion of dojo.js;
- creating gfx surface on the page;
- base classes for working with DojoX entities (gfx, shape, color, stroke);
- example of wrapper for circle shape;
- comments on classes and their members;
- demonstative usage of designed classes - animated colored circles.
Demo in action